Version as on 24.08.2017
The raumplus GmbH appreciates the trust you place in us. The personal data of our visitors and customers are important to us. For this reason the raumplus GmbH takes extreme care in handling these data. We collect, save and use your data exclusively within the legal regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (German BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (German TMG).
In this declaration we would like to inform you about which types of data we process for which purposes and what rights you are entitled to.
1. Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) In the following we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data while using this website. Personal data are all data that refer to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Service provider in terms of § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body in terms of § 3 Cl. 7 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is the raumplus GmbH, Dortmunder Straße 35, 28199 Bremen, see our Legal Notice in this connection.
2. Rights to information and revocation
(1) You have the right to demand from us at any time information about the data saved by us concerning yourself, as well as about the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are conveyed and the purpose of our saving them.
(2) If you have given your consent to usage of data, you can revoke this at any time.
(3) All requests for information, queries about information or objections to the processing of data should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or to the address given under 1. Cl. 2.
3. Data security
We apply the latest technical measures for guaranteeing data security, in particular for protection of your personal data against hazards when conveying data and in case the knowledge of these is intercepted by third parties. These are appropriately adjusted according to the current status of technology.
4. Collection of personal data during informative usage
(1) During the purely informative usage of the website, i.e. even if you have not applied for use of the website, have registered or conveyed any information to us, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser conveys to us in order to enable you to visit the website. These are:
– IP address
– date and time of your enquiry
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– contents of the request (concrete page)
– website from which the request comes
– operating system and its surface
– language and version of the browser software.
However, we only collect this data if you have allowed this in your browser. You can prevent this collection of data by ticking the browser setting “Do not track“.
(1) We will continue to save cookies on your computer when using the website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and allocated to the browser you are using and via which body that is setting the cookie (in this case ourselves) certain information flows. Cookies cannot carry out programmes or convey viruses to your computer. They are used for making the range on offer on the Internet generally more user-friendly and more effective.
We apply cookies in order to be able to identify you for consequent visits in case you have an account with us. Otherwise you would have to log-in again each time you visit the website.
– Persistent cookies (with time restriction)
b) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a prescribed length of time. These can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(2) This saved information is stored separately from any other possibly given data. In particular the data of the cookies are not linked with any of your further data.
6. Usage of functions of our website
(1) Besides the purely informative usage of our website we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do so you usually have to provide further personal data that we use to provide the service in question. If additional voluntary details are possible, these are marked appropriately.
(2) When contacting the service provider by e-mail or via the contact form, your email address and, provided you have given these details, your name and your telephone number are saved by us in order to answer your queries. In case you order a catalogue we will also require your postal address.
7. Conveyance of data to third parties
(1) Provided you have conveyed personal data (name, address etc.) to us via our Internet page (e.g. contact request), we will use this data only for processing your query and for sending you our brochures and product information. For this purpose we will convey your data, if required, to our specialist trade partners. There will be expressly no conveyance to other third parties, in particular to commercial address dealers.
(2) We partly commission external service providers to process your data. These have been chosen by us with great care and commissioned in writing. They are obliged to adhere to our instructions and are controlled by us at regular intervals. The service-providers are not allowed to pass on these data to third parties.
8. Use of Matomo
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Matomo in order to evaluate users’ access to this website.
(2) For the purpose of this evaluation cookies (see Point 4 for further details) are saved on your computer. The information saved in this way is saved by the service provider exclusively on his server in Germany. If you prevent the saving of cookies, we must point out that you cannot then use this website, if required, to its full extent. The prevention of the saving of cookies is possible via the setting in your browser or by removing the following tick and thus activating the opt-out plug-in:
(3) This website uses Matomo with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. This causes IP addresses to be processed in abbreviated form. A direct reference to any person can therefore be excluded. The IP address conveyed by Matomo from your browser will not be linked to any other data collected by us.
(4) The programme Matomo is an open-source project. Information of the third party provider regarding data protection can be obtained under http://matomo.org/privacy/policy.
Our products are sold exclusively through
carefully selected raumplus specialist dealers.