Version as on 24.08.2017
The raumplus GmbH appreciates the trust you place in us. The personal data of our visitors and customers are important to us. For this reason the raumplus GmbH takes extreme care in handling these data. We collect, save and use your data exclusively within the legal regulations of the Federal Data Protection Act (German BDSG) and the Telemedia Act (German TMG).
In this declaration we would like to inform you about which types of data we process for which purposes and what rights you are entitled to.
1. Information about the collection of personal data and provider identification
(1) In the following we would like to inform you about the collection of personal data while using this website. Personal data are all data that refer to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
(2) Service provider in terms of § 13 Telemedia Act (TMG) and responsible body in terms of § 3 Cl. 7 Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) is the raumplus GmbH, Dortmunder Straße 35, 28199 Bremen, see our Legal Notice in this connection.
2. Rights to information and revocation
(1) You have the right to demand from us at any time information about the data saved by us concerning yourself, as well as about the origin, recipients or categories of recipients to whom these data are conveyed and the purpose of our saving them.
(2) If you have given your consent to usage of data, you can revoke this at any time.
(3) All requests for information, queries about information or objections to the processing of data should be sent by e-mail to email@example.com or to the address given under 1. Cl. 2.
3. Data security
We apply the latest technical measures for guaranteeing data security, in particular for protection of your personal data against hazards when conveying data and in case the knowledge of these is intercepted by third parties. These are appropriately adjusted according to the current status of technology.
4. Collection of personal data during informative usage
(1) During the purely informative usage of the website, i.e. even if you have not applied for use of the website, have registered or conveyed any information to us, we will not collect any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser conveys to us in order to enable you to visit the website. These are:
– IP address
– date and time of your enquiry
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– contents of the request (concrete page)
– website from which the request comes
– operating system and its surface
– language and version of the browser software.
However, we only collect this data if you have allowed this in your browser. You can prevent this collection of data by ticking the browser setting “Do not track“.
8. Use of Matomo
(1) This website uses the web analysis service Matomo in order to evaluate users’ access to this website.
(2) For the purpose of this evaluation cookies (see Point 4 for further details) are saved on your computer. The information saved in this way is saved by the service provider exclusively on his server in Germany. If you prevent the saving of cookies, we must point out that you cannot then use this website, if required, to its full extent. The prevention of the saving of cookies is possible via the setting in your browser or by removing the following tick and thus activating the opt-out plug-in: